First, check this post!
- Although it’s not required, it would help me IMMENSELY if you tell me about your character’s personality, what kind of expression and pose they’d have, outfit (if any), body type, any little nuance you can think of. I no longer take written descriptions, so please give me a good reference picture, even if it’s not necessarily a reference sheet. This is all for the sake of you getting a satisfying picture in a timely fashion. Telling me to take liberties is very nice of you but I’ll probably stress over the drawing more.
- I hate to admit this, but I am a slow worker no matter what I’m doing. Most drawings take me a few hours and I usually span the bigger finished drawings across a couple days. Attribute this to my obsessive attention to detail and perfectionism when it comes to my artwork: I do not get lazy with commissions, especially! Drawing also takes a lot of energy out of me. The point is that timed commissions are not my thing. The longest time you’ll probably have to wait for me to finish something for you is 3-4 days, and sometimes that’s too long for some people. However, all of this is mostly in regards to the finished full-color thigh-up commission types.
- School always takes priority for me.
- Human, furry, kemonomimi, whatever, I’ll draw it! Although mostly humanoid/anthro characters are preferred.
- Nothing really porny (i.e. sex) because I’m just not comfortable with my ability to draw that stuff yet. Pinups are fine.
- Please make sure you actually really like my art before commissioning me, because I will not alter the picture a million times and I will certainly not redraw the entire thing. I will make a small edit or two if I make a foolish error in something like character design but that’s about it.
- Lastly, keep in mind that I have Doom Finger (our LP channel) to manage, although I don't see it getting in the way of commissions much.
Email me at email@example.com if you’re interested. You can also message me on DA, FA, or anywhere else you can find me. ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ
Once you’re ready to send payment, I’ll send you my Paypal email (it is not the same as the email above!)